Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Manaiakalani film festival

Today we went to the Manaiakalani film festival with our whole class. I was so nervous when we got there but when we did I saw a red carpet I thought I was a celebrity but I was just a normal kid who went to the show. So we lined up and went in the show and sat on the red seats. The funny thing is that everything is red. It took forever to start all the three minute films. about six films later our film got played I was nervous but excited. So there it went, it was AWESOME!!! We made a film that was called "Mum's School". After we had a little treat at McDonald's, I got a frozen coke it was delicious. Then we went back to school, my favourite film is probally our film, Mum's School, It was fantastic. 


Click on this link to watch our movie - Mum's School


click on my link to watch more films


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.