Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Simile poem

WALT: understand the structure of a simile poem and write our own.


My Nan 


My Nan is very proud of herself, she is as proud as a peacock.


My Nan can get very sleepy, she is as sleepy as an old man.


Nana makes everyone laugh, she is as funny as a comedian.


My Nan sleeps very still, she is as sleepy as a log.


Nana gets very happy when we come over, she is as happy as a chipmunk.


My nana always wins prizes, she is as lucky as a 4 leaf clover.

 

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Donnie,
    It is wonderful that your mahi always reflects the learning you have done. My favourite simile in this poem is the last one. It sounds like you have a sleepy, funny, lucky Nan!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.